How much will it cost to have a website?
- Domain Name and Hosting Plan: $60 per year
- New Sites: Complete sites up to 4 pages for $500. Additional pages for $60 per hour
- Cover Page: Single page site - $100-$250 depending on client's needs
- Maintain or Re-design Existing Site: $60 per hour
- Images, Graphics Video, Music Editing: $60 per hour
So do the prices sound too good to be true? They aren’t!
Kim has been designing websites as a hobby since 1995 and when she retired in 2007, she decided to turn her hobby into a small business. She has the skills and tools to create state-of-the-art web pages and the understanding necessary for small businesses, non-profits, and individuals.
Not only will you get a professional-quality website, but you will also get the benefit of private consultation to tailor your site to your business’ ever-changing needs. Kim’s Web Pages also offers the flexibility of communicating via phone, email, or face-to-face, so no matter where you or your business is located, Kim’s Web Pages will get the job done just the way you want it.
If your business is looking for a cost-effective way to build, polish, or maintain its online presence, Kim’s Web Pages is absolutely the resource you need!